Terms and conditions of reservations at Cube Revolution
- The number of guests indicated on the reservation is accepted as the final number of attendees for the dinner.
- If the guest numbers change we require notification via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A reservation reminder email is sent a day before the reservation between 08:00 and 08:30. This is the last opportunity to change guest numbers. If notification has not been sent via email to email@example.com by 11 am of the morning of the reservation, the final number of guests will be charged as it appears on the reservation.
- Increase in guest numbers is subject to availability. If we are fully booked we will not be able to increase guest numbers.
- No shows on the night of the reservation will be charged at the quoted menu price which appears on the quoted menu rate in the menu listings on our website at www.cubekitchen.co.za.
- NO exceptions will be made.
Opening hours and seating arrangements
- Cube Revolution is open for breakfast and lunch, Monday to Sunday and dinners Tuesday night through to Saturday night.
- Doors open at 18:00 for service.
- An average meal at Cube requires a minimum of 2 hours and is not guaranteed to finish within this time frame.
- Cube allows for late arrivals until 20:00 on the night of the reservation.
- The menu allows for up to 6 tastes but guests are not required to complete the full tasting if full.
- Cube relies on a relaxed dining experience so no formal dress code is required.
- Guests are encouraged to come dressed as they feel comfortable.
- The menu has been attached to this email and is also available on our website at www.cubekitchen.co.za under ‘Menus’ look up.
- Vegetarian and Pescatarian alternatives are indicated on the menus.
- WE DO NOT CATER FOR VEGANS. This means guests who do not eat eggs, butter, cream or cheese or any animal by-products.
- We also are unable to cater for GLUTEN and LACTOSE intolerances.
- Allergies of a more well known variety are catered for. These include nuts and seafood.
- Religious dietary requirements are also catered for.
- If there is an allergy of a lesser known origin, guests are required to inform us via email and we will revert if we can assist.
- Guests with a dislike for an ingredient on the menu are to mention so in the confirmation email and if the ingredient is not integral to the dish we will remove it. If the ingredient is a main component of the dish and there is no alternative listed on the menu, guests may be required to skip that course.
- If no dietary requirements or special food related requests are mentioned in the confirmation email, dishes WILL NOT BE CHANGED during service on the night of the reservation.
- For large table reservations we recommend forwarding this to all attendees so they are aware and can contact Cube directly via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gratuity is not included in the quoted menu prices available on our website at www.cubekitchen.co.za.
- We have implemented a prepayment system with 3D secure. Should you choose to use this payment system, the gratuity will be included in the normal menu price. You are under no obligation to use this form of payment but we do give preference to pre-paid reservations.
- Cube accepts all major credit cards, cash, and EFT (Electronic Fund Transfers) .
- Forex is accepted in the form of cash and is at the discretion of Management. Forex rates are not pre determined.
Beverages: Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic
- Wines recommended on the menus on our website at www.cubekitchen.co.za are indicated as pairings to the meal. These indications are subjective.
- No preference is shown to any particular varietal or wine producer or merchant.
- As Cube is now licensed, we no longer offer a BYO option.
- Cube has a fully-stocked bar with a premium selection of beers, spirits, shooters, etc.and guests may order these from the bar.
Water and soft drinks
- Cube stocks a full range of mixers and non alcoholic beverages, still and sparkling mineral water available for purchase on the night.
- Cube endeavours at all times to treat each guest’s dining experience as a special occasion.
- Should guests wish to bring their own cake, food gift or celebration item, Cube requires prior notification.
Lost and Found
- If guests have left any items behind, these will be kept in storage for one week for guests to claim.
- Cube does not accept responsibility for any items of value handed over during the night that may be lost, damaged, stolen or misplaced.
- Cube is a non smoking restaurant and the entire complex is non-smoking but does provide a designated smoking area.
- In accordance with Health and Safety, Cube does not allow food to be taken off the premises in the form of left overs, doggy bags or uneaten item.
- Cube accepts all reservations on the premise that we are able to offer guests an overall dining experience, equally and unprejudiced in accordance to our standards.
- If for any unforeseen reason due to power loss, water shortage or any other reason beyond our control, Cube is unable to provide this, Cube reserves the right to cancel reservations and reschedule.
We look forward to hosting your dining experience.